Sadje of Keeping It Alive has nominated me for another Sunshine Blogger Award. I am so excited.
Thank you Sadje,
for this nomination and also for giving valuable blogging advice and support.
You can check out her blog here:
A look at life, achieving good physical and mental health and happiness
The rules are;
• Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
• Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
• Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
• Notify the nominees about it on one of their own posts.
• List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
What quality you like best in others?
Sincerity; I suppose you could call it honesty too. I like people to say what they mean, and mean what they say.
What quality you like best in yourself?
My ability to see the funny side of things; I like to say this a lot too.
How important is your blog to you?
It’s very important. It is something I would like to spend ALL of my time on. Currently I need to give my famly my priority time; even my career has taken a backseat these days (it was never centre stage anyway). So all my free time is for my blog.
Do you think that your blogging personality is different from your real life personality? ( Borrowed from Fandango)
No. At least, not very. I project my interests, my likes and my dislikes in my writing, so my real self shows through, I think.
You have won a free vacation, all expense paid. Where will you go?
On a luxury trip around the world; all countries, all continents. Hey, someone else is paying, so why not?
Which is the most played song on your playlist?
This is difficult, as it keeps changing. These days it is “Windmills of your mind”. I love to listen to soundtracks of my favourite movies, for example, You’ve Got Mail or Notting Hill.
If someone paid you to write a blog for them, will you?
Depends on how much they were paying, Ha ha.
What is one thing you like best about blogging?
The freedom to create and then get instant feedback.
Do you think people should do their own thing or conform to the expectations of others?
I think this is relative; it varies according to the situation.
For the most part, one should do what one wants.
We have been bust destroying the nature and polluting it. How would you reverse the situation?
By making little changes in our everyday lives that will help the environment in the long run.
Little thing like saying no to single use plastics, carrying your own reusable bags for shopping, recycling etc.
The answer to this question requires several blog posts.
If your country is invaded by aliens, what would you do?
1.Why do you blog? Of course, because you want to. But do you blog as a hobby or to complement a business, or for other reasons ?
2. How long have you been blogging and how has your blog been doing in this time?
3. Do you write for yourself or for your readers?
4. Has blogging changed you or your life in any way?
5. What kind of blogs do you like to read and follow?
6. If you were to write a book this year, what would it be called? (this question doesn’t apply to already published authors)?
7. What is your favourite quote?
8. Name a book that has inspired you.
9, Share a link to your favourite post/posts.
10. How do your family/friends/pets react to your blogging habit?
11. Do you still see yourself blogging in five years?
Anthony at Today’s Perfect Moment