Sadje of Keep it Alive has nominated me for Another Mystery Blogger Award. Thank you so much for this honor to my blog. I appreciate your nomination and recognition very much. Sadje is a prolific and popular blogger who has taken the blogosphere by storm. Do check out her blog. You will find it entertaining and uplifting.
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
‘An award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.’
– Okoto Enigma
Some general rules:
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
4. Answer the 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
5. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
6. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
7. You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
8. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
9. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
10. Share a link to your best post(s).
Three things about me:
1. I love to write but I have discovered that there is a lot more to blogging than just writing.
2. My favourite authors are Agatha Christie, Georgette Heyer and Jane Austen.
3. I am a hopeless technophobe and would be completely lost if not rescued time and again by my daughter.
What is the best thing about your blog?
The best thing that I like about my blog is that it gives me freedom to write about whatever I wish. I have not chosen any particular niche so I can write about a number of topics.
What is your tag-line and how did you thought of it?
My tag line is “A light hearted look at life”. I like to keep the mood light in most of my posts (isn’t life serious enough), so this seemed like an appropriate description.
How would you encourage new bloggers?
Today my intention is to nominate newer bloggers for this award. I think this is a good way of encouragement.
How do you manage your time in the blogosphere?
I have quite a busy routine so I can’t stick to a schedule for blogging. I try to snatch whatever time I can for my blog. Sometimes with breakfast, other days just before going to bed. I also type out rough drafts on my phone during “dead space times” like commutes when someone else is driving, or waiting my turn at the bank etc. However, I am not very tech savvy so I do the editing and actual publishing at home on my laptop.
What is the most embarrassing moment of your life? ( funny question)
Embarrassing moments don’t feel very funny when they are occurring. It is later in the re- telling that they become funny.
My Favourite Posts
You can click on the titles to view them:
I Nominate these bloggers whose work I admire:
1. What was the main motivation behind your blog?
2. How do you see the future of blogging? Do you think blogs will still be around in 2025?
3. Are conventional/printed books becoming obsolete? Am I the only dinosaur who does not possess a Kindle?
4. If you were a cartoon character, who would you be? (funny/weird question).
5. What kind of blog posts, and of what length, do you like to read?
Please remember to Like, Comment & Follow. It means a lot to me.