Sadje of Keep It Alive, has very kindly nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you so much for this award. I am very grateful. If you don’t follow her blog, please check it out. She is one remarkable blogger.
The rules of the Versatile Blogger Award are as follows:
1. If you are nominated, Congratulations you have been awarded the Versatile blogger award!
2. Thank the person who gave you the award and include a link to their blog.
3. Select 10 -15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
5. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Seven things about me:
1. I am enjoying blogging tremendously. I am spending all my free time on it. When I am not writing posts, I am reading those written by others.
2. My favourite pastime is reading.
3. I love mystery novels especially those set in early 20th century England.
4. My favourite beverage is tea. I am completely dependent on it and would probably die if deprived.
5. I am very picky when it comes to tea. It has to be just the way I like it. I travel with my own tea bags and powdered milk.
6. Given the option, I would rather have tea time snacks than lunch and dinner.
I nominate these wonderful bloggers who I follow regularly for this award :