- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
- Answer the 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
WHAT IS THE “MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD”? :
“The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for unique bloggers with witty messages. The blog not only captivates but inspires and motivates. They are one of the best bloggers that exist, and they deserve all the recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who have fun and inspire people in their blogs; and they do it with love and passion.”
Creator: Okoto Enigma
The prize is called ‘Mystery Blogger Award’ because the meaning of ‘Enigma’ is ‘mystery’, so it bears the name of its creator. In addition, it is a very appropriate name because there are many blogs that are still a mystery for all of us and when we know them, they result in being extraordinary.
1. What are your plans for this fine spring weekend
I am late in replying, but I had a very good time on the 23rd March weekend. It was the National Day of my country Pakistan. My family and I travelled to our capital city Islamabad to watch the armed forces parade and air show. The weather was lovely and we had a great time.
2.What kind of museum would you create if you could (what would you put in it)?
It would be an old fashioned building set in a beautiful garden. I would put in it rare manuscripts and first editions of books
3.What is something best served cold?
“Revenge is a dish best served cold”I wrote this just for laughs, I am neither so vindictive nor melodramatic.
I think all fruits and fruit based desserts are best served cold
.4.What can always bring you out of a slump?
Several things: A chat with a good friend, a good book enjoyed with a cup of tea, a funny movie, traveling, shopping.
5.What recently read book do you think everyone should read?
Mrs. Dalloway by Virginia Woolf .
Which season describes you the best?
Spring, without a doubt; why would anyone choose anything else?
Take a look around where you are now, and tell us which thing near you has the most impact on your daily life? ( Weird Question)
Again, I don’t need to think about this one. I have a steming mug of tea near me as I type. I would be lost without my six to eight cups of tea a day so I guess it has a lot of impact on my life.
What do you think is more important in life, knowledge or experience?
Experience over knowledge anytime.
Do you think if nobody had invented social media sites, the world would ha
ve been a better place?
Without social medi sites the world would not be a better place as we would lose out on means of free communicayion, information and entertainment.
It would be a better place had someone laid down and enforced a set of ground rules regarding these sites so that they were not misused as they sometimes are today.
Tell us about your favorite book?
Now this is very difficult; so many books qualify as my absolute favourites. It s difficult talking about them all here. Maybe I will write a whole post about them sometime…….
Three things about me:
1. For some reason, the 1920s have always fascinated me. I love the fashions and music of that period. I also love all shows and books set in that era.
2. Ever since I launched my blog writing posts and reading other bloggers work takes up nearly all of my free time.
3. When I am reading, I enjoy country house mysteries.
My Questions :
1. If you could choose t be a movie star, who would you choose mto be? (weird question).
2. What is your blogging inspiration?
3. Who is your favourite author ?
4. Do you think blogs as we know them will still be around after 2020 ?
5. How important is it to promote your blog on social media ?
My Nominees :
I nominate all you wonderful bloggers out there whose posts I learn from every day.