Sadje of Keep It Alive has very kindly nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you so much for this award. I am very grateful. If you don’t follow her blog, please check it out. She is one remarkable blogger.
The rules of the Versatile Blogger Award are as follows:
1. If you are nominated, Congratulations you have been awarded the Versatile blogger award!
2. Thank the person who gave you the award and include a link to their blog.
3. Select 10 -15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
5. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Seven Things About Me:
1. For some reason, the 1920s have always fascinated me. I love the fashions and music of that period. I also love all shows and books set in that era.
2. Ever since I launched my blog writing posts and reading other bloggers work takes up nearly all of my free time.
3. When I am reading, I enjoy country house mysteries.
4. I often wish I had more time and energy to write and post much more than I do already.
5. Most of my writing is in a light hearted vein
6. Although i am quite happy talking to people, i would much rather sit quietlr and read.
7. Sunsets and rainbows are two of my favourite things.
My Nominees :
It is difficult to pick up a few from such a lot of wonderful blogs. I hope that you will accept this award and if you choose, pay it forward. Congratulations to you all.