Skip to content
This Week’s Questions:
- What was the last thing you read digital or print?
- The last thing I read before I began answering these questions was a blog post so digital.
- If , however, I talk about the last book I read, that was Lethal White by J.K.Rowling writing under the psuedonym Robert Galbraith.
- Are you more an extrovert or introvert?
- A bit of both like most people,,but on balance the extrovert part would be greater.
- Although I greatly enjoy myself when I go out, given the choice, I would much rather stay home reading or blogging.
- How is your life different from what you imagined as a younger person?
- This is difficult because I never thought very far ahead when I was younger.
- One thing I had wanted to do by age thirty was write a book. That did not materialise. However, I hope to publish e books eventually.
- Do you think about dying? Does death scare you? Why or why not?
- I don’t think about dying any more than the average person does.
- Death per se does not scare me. I would however be terrified of myself or a loved one dying a painful death.