What would a Friday be without a chance to do a little fibbing? Have fun and come up with the best whoppers you can to these questions:
1. What did the fan say?
“What just hit the fan ?”
2. What really kicks off summer?
Kicking off winter shoes.
3. Who rules the world?
Cats rule the world ! Haven’t you heard, “Cats rule, dogs drool”
4, What is the best thing to do to someone who snores?
Simple : snore even louder.
5. Who/what was your last unexpected house guest?
Our neighbours’ white tom cat. He just turned up one day and lurked around our garden and porch for a couple of days. He left suddenly, just as we were getting used to him.
6. How does a blanket keep warm?
It doesn’t need to do anything; it is warm by definition.
7. Why shouldn’t you snoop?
You might get caught.
8. What is the worst thing that could happen to you?
I could become allergic to all my favourite food. (Scary thought).
9. What did the gopher and mole do when they met?
They said to each other, “Let’s go fer guacamole”
10. What lurks in your backyard?
The friendly vampires from the movie Hotel Transylvania,
11′ What is the best way to torture someone?
Make them watch a game they can’t understand (I speak from personal experience with cricket).