A Blogger Recognition Award on Monday morning.
What a great beginning to the week.
I was nominated for this by Sadje at Keep It Alive.
- Thank the nominator, and publish a post on your blog about receiving the Blogger Recognition Award. Make sure to provide a link to the nominator’s blog in your post.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Nominate 10-15 other bloggers for this award, and inform them of their nomination.
Thank you Sadje.
Sadje at Keep It Alive is a blogger who has reached a phenomenal amount of success and popularity in the blogging world. Her blog is only about ten months old but she has more than a thousand posts on diverse topics to her credit.
If you are not one of her 1200 followers yet, I suggest you check out her blog Keep It Alive right away.
How my blogging journey began:
I used to freelance for a newspaper many years ago. When I began to write again a year ago, I submitted my work to one print newspaper and one electronic publication. Sadly, both rejected me. I had been toying with the idea of launching my own blog. This double rejection gave me the stimulus I needed. The rest, as they say, is history.
My two cents of advice:
1. Write whenever and whatever you can. Don’t waste time looking for a specific niche.
2.Be interactive; the best way to gain likes, comments and followers is to visit and comment on other blogs.
I nominate these wonderful bloggers for this award:
Do check out these blogs; you will find a lot of great content.
Please remember to Like, Comment, Follow