It’s FRIDAY! That means it’s time for another round of fibbing. What are the best fibs you can create to answer these questions:
1.Who was the first person to sail around the world?
A confused sailor who lost his way.
2.Why did the Egyptians build the pyramids?
The Egyptians didn’t build the pyramids. Aliens put them on earth
3.What is Ursa Major?
Big brother of Ursa Minor.
4. Lady and the Tramp wasn’t about two dogs… what was it about?
A president and his first lady.
5. What does “Law and Order” mean?
It’s a combo meal like Fish and Chips Burgers and Fries etc.
6. What does Hell look like?
A city at the end of a road paved with good intentions.
7. What do cars do when you’re at work?
They turn cartwheels, careen and career around; basically all kinds of jolly things beginning with CAR.
8. What is the best song ever written?
A song of sixpence.
9. What are gnomes looking for in your garden?
10. What is in fruitcake?
Nut cases and whack jobs.
11. What are the Seven Deadly Sins?
Diseases without cure.
12. Why were Cinderella’s slippers made of glass?
So that they would slip off easily. Had her slipper not slipped off how would she have had her happy ending?
13. What is wind?
It is one of the four elements: eart, water, wind and fire.
14. Why do cars have bike racks without bikes?
It is a closely guarded secret.
15. What is the secret meaning behind the Mickey Mouse Club?
It is a secret society along the lines of the Illuminati.