Sadje of Keep It Alive has nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award
Thank you so much Sadje. Sadje is a blogger to whom blogging comes as a natural talent. In less than a year, she has reached milestones that take people a long time to achieve. One can learn a lot from her, so do visit her blog.
Now, what’s the Mystery Blogger Award?
“It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
Put the award logo/image on your blog ✔️
List the rules ✔️
Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog ✔️
Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well ✔️
Answer the 5 questions you were asked ✔️
Tell your readers 3 things about yourself ✔️
You have to nominate 10 – 20 people ( 6 )
Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog🔜
Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify) ✔️
Share a link to your best post(s).
What is the most important thing/ person to you?
If you were made the queen of England for a day, what would be the first thing that you would do? ( Funny/ Weird question)
I would go on a whirlwind tour of the country.
Name three things that we need most in today’s world?
Tolerance, compassion, responsibility.
Do you believe in fate?
I do. I also believe that fate can be somewhat modified or determined by our own actions.
What is your ideal way to spend a holiday?
A relaxed time with family.
Three Things About Myself
- I love tea and its accompaniments. Given the choice, I would opt for tea and snacks six times a day instead of breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Although I love to travel, I must have creature comforts always.
- I love to stay quietly at home with my boks and laptop, but if I go out I thoroughly enjoy that too. It is just a question of pushing myself out of my comfort zone.
Five Questions For The Nominees Of This Award
- How old is your blog now?
- What do you enjoy most about blogging?
- How important do you think Social Media is for the success of a blog?
- How would you define a sucessful blog? In other words, what do think a successfu blog looks like?
- Funny/Weird Question: if you were a superhero, what superpower would you like to have and what would you do with it?
I nominate the following wonderful bloggers for this award: