August has got to be my lucky month. Earlier this month I was nominated for a Mystery Blogger Award and a Sunshine Blogger Award By Sadje of Keep It Alive.
I am going to respond to both Mystery Blogger Awards in this post because they are long overdue.
About The Mystery Blogger Award
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
Here are the rules:
-Put the award logo/image on your blog ✔️
-List the rules ✔️
-Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog ✔️
-Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well ✔️
-Answer the 5 questions you were asked ✔️
-Tell your readers 3 things about yourself ✔️
-You have to nominate 10 – 20 people ✔️
-Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog ✔️
-Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question ✔️
-Share a link to your best post(s) I honestly don’t have a favorite post.
- What are your aspirations in life?
My aspirations in life have undergone considerable change and modification over the years. My current aspirations are to make a success of my blogging, maybe write a book, do voluntary work as a doctor and enjoy my grandchildren when I have them; not neccessarily in that order.
2. If you had $5000, what charity would you donate it to?
I would set up a scholarship fund for deserving students and try to raise even more money for them
3. What is your favorite kind of music to chill out to?
I have several favourites. Thee include smooth jazz, pop music from the 80s, and soundtracks from some of my favourite movies.
4. How would you rate your experience on WordPress? 1 being lowest, 10 being highest.
As far as my experience with other bloggers on WordPress is concerned, I would rate it as 10 plus. But where the WordPress program is concerned I would give it a 6 at most because I have experienced glitches even though I am using the paid personal plan.
5. Have you gained real friendships through blogging?
Most definitely ! I have found lots of like minded friends from all over the world who I interact with nearly on a daily basis. In addition, blogging has strengthened my friendship with someone who was already a good friend.
3 Things About Me:
1. I relax by reading mystery novels. My favourite author is Agatha Christie.
2. Given the choice between ebooks and the printed kind, I would choose print books any time.
3. Tea is my favourite drink. I vastly prefer tea and snacks over a proper lunch and dinner.
I nominate all you wonderful bloggers out there for this award. Anyone who answers my questtions has the award.
My Questions For My Nominees:
1. Who is your favourite author ?
2. Did you have any writing experience before you started blogging?
3. Tea or Coffee, which do you prefer?
4. How technically savvy are yoy on a scale of 1 to 10?
5. Funny/Weird Question:If you could go back iin time, which period would you chose?