How exciting! I have been nominated by undercoversuperhero for The Liebster Award.
Thank You So Much undercoversuperhero for nominating me.
Some facts about myself :
1. My favourite brownie is Salted Caramel.
2. I love to read country house murder mysteries.
3. An ardent fan of period movies all my life, I have recently developed a strong preference for action movies e.g. the Mission Impossible movies.
4. I consider pets, especially cats, to be a great source of comfort and joy.
5. Given the option, I would prefer to write on paper than on an electronic device.
6. My concept of a fun family evening is a good movie at home accompanied by a meal that I have not cooked.
7. Nevertheless I love collecting cook books. (I believe in theory, not practice. Ha ha.)
8. Although not a social butterfly, if I do go out to a party, I thoroughly enjoy myself.
9. I am hopeless at computers, so this blog is a bit of a miracle.
10. I am addicted to tea and even prefer it to coffee.
11. I love to laugh, even when I should be serious
Here are my questions:
- WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PET PEEVE?
- WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR NAME ?
- IF YOU COULD CHANGE YOUR NAME, WHAT WOULD IT BE ?
- WHAT WAS YOUR FAVOURITE T.V. SHOW AS A KID ?
- DO YOU HAVE ANY WEIRD HABITS ?
- DO YOU LIKE FALL SCENTS/ TASTES?
- WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE HOLIDAY AND WHY ?
- DO YOU PREFER WRITING IT DOWN OR TYPING IT UP ?
- CABLE OR NETFLIX ?
- IF MONEY DIDN’T MATTER WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH YOUR LIFE ?
- WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF ?
These questions are from a Leibster Award I received last year from Mel of Crushed Caramel
My nominees for the Liebster Award :
I nominate everyone who reads this post and likes to answer the above questions.
Do you treat others better than yourself?
Sometimes. No, make that most of the time.
Oh yes! I give second and even third chances to people as well as to myself. I think the same mistake can be allowed only upto a few times. More than that means that it is a habit and should not be tolerated.
Yes, I have met people who are famous. One example is author Moni Mohsin who has written Diary of a Social Buttefly.
Both, in my younger days; now, less often.
I wrote a post which I did not think was very good. But I published it nevertheless. I was really surprised when it gained many more likes and coments than ever.
Tea, muffins and cucumber sandwiches.
Of course! I watched them with my kids. My favourite was Buttercup.
Roses, there are so many different kinds and so many different colours.
Very much so. I wrote a whole post about it : I will post the link here.
“How about a nice cup of tea?”
These are all easy enough when you take them slowly. When you try to say them faster, they get jumbled up and it is hard to get your tongue around them.
Two of my favourites are:
BettyBotter bought a bit of bitter butter.
PeterPiper picked a peck of pickled pepper.