Hilary Tan is a blogger with a sunny disposition. She dropped some sunshine in my life by gifting me this award.
Thanks so much, Hilary.
🌞SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD RULES🌞
The Sunshine Blogger Award has rules (surprise, surprise!). These rules ensure the success of this award, providing exposure to all the award winners. The rules are quite simple and straightforward.
RULES FOR AWARD:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
QUESTIONS FOR THE NOMINEES:
1. What year did you start blogging?
2. What is the most valuable thing you’ve learned from blogging?
This is a hard one. I have learned so much from blogging that it is very difficult to pick just one.
3. What time of day do you blog most often?
The morning is the time when I am most productive but I hardly ever get time for blogging. All my blogging is done during odd bits of time that I squueze in between other tasks. This works out fine for me as I moztly write on my smart phone while I am on the go. Then I add images and finishing touches at home on my laptop.
4. Are you a morning lark or a night owl?
I am most definitely a morning person, morning being the time when I function best.
5. What is the first thing you do after waking up?Get a cup of tea.
6. Is breakfast the most important meal of the day? Why or why not?Absolutely ! Why ? Because it is impossible to think or function on an empty stomach.
7. What is your favorite social media platform and why?WhatsApp os my favourite as it keeps me in touch with friends all over the world.
8. Do you drive a car?
I do and I enjoy doing it. I hate looking for parking spots though.
9. What does luxury mean to you?
A good book and a cup of tea.
10. Who is your role model?
They keep changing avvording to what I want to do in life. Currently my role model is anotber blogger who started her blog a few months after me but worked so much at it that she became as successful as veteran bloggers in a very short time.
11. What is your job/career/profession?
I am a doctor.
My apologies to Hillary as I am neither asking questions nor nomimating anyone else.
And….GO!! There is no pressure to respond to this nomination, as I know you have very busy lives outside of the blogging world. I look forward to reading your answers if you do decide to participate in the Sunshine Blogger Award. I am curious to know what your answers are! BTW, I am reusing the same questions I asked last time because I haven’t previously nominated these bloggers.