Blogger Recognition Award 18th December
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select up to fifteen bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment (or pingback) on each blog to let them know that you’ve nominated them and provide a link to the post you’ve created.
Thank you so much Sadje
I launched this blog two years ago mainly due to my urge to write. Twenty five years earlier I used to free lance for a prestigious local newspaper but then did not write since I was too busy with my family and career. When I resumed my writing, I submitted articles to two periodicals. Both rejected my work (one of them later printed my work and even sent me a small fee).
I decided that I would no longer try to submit my work to others but would write for myself. This is why I launched my blog. I love repeating this story because I feel it may be inspiring for someone.
My Advice for New Bloggers
1. Think of what you want your blog to be like and what type of posts you would like to write. Then search for posts on similar topics and read them. You might like to check out my post The Best School For Bloggers.
2. Don’t hesitate to post your content. It is useless to keep waiting to write that perfect post. Just make sure there are no errors of grammar and spelling.
I nominate all my wonderful friends in the blogosphere.