•Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog.
• Make a post of the award (with a photo).
• Post the rules.
• Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
• Nominate 10-30 other bloggers.
• Follow Vincent Ehindero at vincentehindero.wordpress.com (to qualify for a free blog promotion and shoutout) and more blogging opportunities.
A big thank you to Sadje of KeepItAlive for nominating me for this award.
Here are her questions;
What’s the last movie that you watched?
The last movie I watched was “Julie & Julia” starring Meryl Streep and Amy Adams. I had seen it some years ago but enjoyed watching it again with my family.
What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
On a rainy day, I like to sit on the verandah and read a book or work on my blog as I watch the rain.
What are you doing to beat the lockdown blues?
Lots of stuff — reading, blogging, bingeing on my favourite shows, spending time with family.
How long can you go without using your phone?
As for my own inclination, I could go several hours without using my phone if I was occupied with something else; but the need to be constantly connected with friends and family these days would probably make me take up my phone in less than half an hour.
What do you most value in your friends?
Sincerity and a sense of humour.
Do you have a favourite fictional character? What makes her/him your favourite?
I have many favourites; one that comes to mind immediately is Agatha Christie’s famous detective Hercule Poirot. I like him for his eccentricities, his observation and knowledge of human nature and the way he misuses certain English expressions.
Winter or Summer?
Neither. Fall is my favourite season.
What is love, in your point of view?
“A many splendoured thing”
What is your favorite movie or TV show?
My favourite movie of all time is “You’ve Got Mail” starring Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks. My favourite show is usually the one that I am curently watching so it keeps changing.
If you could time travel, where (when?) would you go?
I would go back in time to the “Roaring Twenties”; I have always loved the music, fashions and “bright young things” of that age.
I Nominate :
I hope that you all can participate but if not, there is no pressure.
My Questions :
Please answer the same questions Sadje has asked me. Very interesting ones.
- What’s the last movie that you watched?
- What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
- What are you doing to beat the lockdown blues?
- How long can you go without using your phone?
- What do you most value in your friends?
- Do you have a favourite fictional character? What makes her/him your favourite?
- Winter or Summer?
- What is love, in your point of view?
- What is your favorite movie or TV show?
- If you could time travel, where (when?) would you go?