- What news event do you vividly remember hearing about as a child, and where were you?
- This question made me access a childhood memory that I have never before recalled. I must have been eight or nine years old when the local newspaper was full of accounts of a serial killer who hid in trees at a graveyard and jumped down on people and stabbed them. I remember my father telling my mother about it in the car on the way to school one morning. For quite some time after that I felt scared whenever we drove past huge trees.
- What is a Christmas song that makes you cringe?
- “Joy to the world” is a carol that is often played on cable channels these days.
- What is one place you shop(ped prior to Covid) that might have surprised people?
- I used to love browsing in pop up bazaars and quaint old world tyoe bazaars prior to Covid but I don’t think that would surprise people who know me well.
- What is your least favorite holiday side dish?
- I am not too fond of overly spicy food .
GRATITUDE SECTION (Always optional)
Share something heart warming that’s happened to you lately.
Yesterday, I enjoyed a late afternoon walk. It isn’t something that was heart warming as such but I really enjoyed it.
Written for Share Your World, a prompt created by Melanie of sparksfromacombustiblemind