Welcome to Share Your World! I will post four or five different questions each week for you to answer. There are two ways which you can participate. Create a Share Your World post. Then post the link to that blog post or leave your answers in the comments box of my blog. To make it […]SHARE YOUR WORLD 12-21-2020 — sparksfromacombustiblemind
- What is your favorite type of cookie (they’re called biscuits in Europe I believe)?
- I love so many that it is difficult to choose just one. Ginger biscuits, digestives, oatmeal and raisin cookies are some that come immediately to mind.
- If you could choose one age and remain that forever, what would it be and why?
- I guess forty is a good age to “freeze”. You are young enough to enjoy the world yet old enough not to worry about trivialities.
- Do you have a traditional drink during the holiday season?
- Not really, although during the winter holidays all hot drinks are welcome. A good cup of tea, coffee or hot chocolate is welcome. Add to that a good book, a good movie or good company and you are all set.
- Are you able to still believe in holiday magic as you did when you were a child?
- I am afraid I was not raised to believe in holiday magic. However, I believe that all holidays can be made magical if you have the right attitude.