- What two totally normal things become really weird if you do them back to back?
- A full meal followed by a car ride on a mountain road. Trust me, you would feel really weird.
- What is something that you just recently realized that you are embarrassed by, that you didn’t realize embarrassed you?
- This is a story that my husband loves to tell. We were shopping for clothes for him at the end of a strenuous day. As I sat and waited in the shop while he was in the fitting room I dozed off with my head between my knees.
- If Australia (including New Zealand and Tasmania – which I KNOW are different countries); the UK, Ireland, Germany, the USA, and Brazil or Italy were represented by one food, which would it be for each?
- Australia Cheese, UK Fish & chips, USA Burgers, Italy Pizza.
- What might happen if Goldilocks and the Three Bears were set in modern times?
- They would order Pizza instead of wondering who ate their porridge.
If you celebrate it, how was your Mother’s Day? What did you do? If you don’t (because you’re a single guy or it’s not in your culture) please share something fun you did recently.
This evening my husband, kids and I were in different places. I made a group call on WhatsApp and spoke to everyone simultaneously. Although the technology is nothing new it still made me grateful.
Written for Share Your World, a fun prompt created by Melanie B. Cee