Sadje of Keeping it Alive chose me to answer the questions of the Q and A Tag. Sadje is a proactive blogger who writes fun and informative posts. Do check out her blog.
1. Answer the questions you receive (straight, funny, absurd, up to you)
2. Create three questions of your own for those that you tag to answer
3. Tag three people
1.Which is the most fun vacation you have had?
A really memorable trip to England with my parents and kids.
2. Do you love summers or winter?
3. Which is your favorite blog post? Please share a link.
So many favourites, it’s hard to choose. Do check out my blog and let me know which one you like.
1. What is your family’s favourite winter activity?
2. How do you plan to fit blogging in with your holiday festivities ?
3. Have you started thinking of changes that you want to make in your life in 2019?
I am tagging:
Tales from the mind of Kristian
12 thoughts on “Q and A Tag. Come chat with me”
Good answers. Did a great post 👍😍
Thank you for tagging me. Here are my answers. 🙂
This looks fun Tanya…
..,I will make a a start on it
Hope you have fun doing it.
Did I link the right way this time?
Perfectly! I had a message in my notifications which made me head straight for your post!
That means I have finally got the hang of it.
I really appreciate the pains you took to demonstrate things to me a couple of weeks ago.
How I wish my kids were as patient with me.
Thank you Tanya for inviting me to chat! I hope to finish by tomorrow after today’s festivities! 🙂
Thank you so much for the interesting responses.
You have dealt with the tag so well.
And thank you also for reading my posts and linking to them.
You’ve made my day.💕