We have been talking about food related topics here on 5things. This week I wanted to break the mould. Oh dear ! That’s another food related metaphor. I am afraid I can’t help myself. I simply love writing about food.
This week’s topic is Icebreakers or Conversation starters. Which are your favourites?
Here’s my list:
1. It’s terribly hot /cold (according to the time of the year).
2. Do you think it’s going to rain? (Again, this depends on the weather and time of the year)
3. At weddings: Are you a guest of the bride or the groom?
4. How long do you think the pandemic is going to last?
5. While travelling : Are you taking the trip for business or pleasure?
I have found all of these useful at one time or another.
What are your favourites? Do let us know